Forex Trading Blog articles authors are active traders, economic observers, and well-known analysts. A good trader must have a good education. Indeed, being a good trader is essential, but so is making money. Many traders devote countless hours to researching and selecting the best investment. In today’s information-rich world, it is critical to follow the right trading blogs and to bring out the Best forex blogs.
Furthermore, trading blogs contain a wealth of information and are an excellent source. Blogs have become an essential part of how people use the internet daily. Best Forex blogs offer a lively forum for conversing among like-minded individuals. To assist our readers, we have compiled a list of the top trading blogs.
Best Forex Blogs
Top Trading Blogs to Follow in 2022
- Seeking Alpha
- Elliott Wave Forecast Blog
- Trading with Rayner
- Learn To Trade The Market
- Vantage Point Trading
- Warrior Trading
One of the world’s largest investing communities. On this trading site, millions of passionate investors and traders connect every day. They can research new investment opportunities, discuss current events, argue the relative merits of equities, and come to wise financial conclusions. Numerous stock forecasting websites offer the data that investors need to create and manage a diverse portfolio.
- Seeking Alpha provides a wealth of trading advice to its readers.
- It offers a variety of free services to help educate its large readership.
- After The cancellation of the subscription, a refund is not happening
- Seeking Alpha power not be a good trading blog that prefers technical trading.
- Investors who invest in its premium service will find the subscription quite expensive.
Elliott Wave Forecast Blog
Elliott Wave-Forecast is one of the world’s largest technical analysis firms, with a very detailed and educated trading blog for its readers. This trading blog’s team has extensive experience in the financial market and technical analysis. This blog offers forecasting and educational solutions to all its followers and readers. The best forex blog by day offering this include:
- Latest forecast updates on the market
- Clean, easy-to-follow, and professional-looking charts
- Customer support 24/7
- Daily updates.
- Charts for all time frames are available.
- The analysis isn’t very reliable.
- Too expensive
Trading with Rayner
Trading with Rayner is an educational forex trading blog that provides a variety of trading packages designed to teach readers the ins and outs of the forex market. Rayner, the company’s founder, desired financial independence and had no boss to answer to, which motivated him to learn everything he could about forex trading.
His years of personal experience and drive towards his goal have resulted in the ultimate success of his trading blog, considered one of the best Forex trading blogs. Everything he has learned on his own is compiled in his trading courses, which are available for purchase to all blog readers.
- It needs less than 30 minutes a day
- It’s satisfactory for those with a full-time job
- You’ll see your winning trades turn into losses.
Learn to Trade the Market
Nial Fuller is a professional trader, author, and coach known as “The Authority” on Price Action Trading. Since 2008, he has taught over 25,000 students through his Price Action Trading Course. Nial was awarded the Million Dollar Trader Competition in 2016. The Majority of posts and focus of the blog are around forex trading.
The following are the blogs post written by Nial and structured into categories:
- Forex Trading Articles
- Forex Trading Commentary &Trade Signals/ Setups
- Forex Trading Strategies
- Forex Trading Videos
- Nial Fuller’s Blog
- General Blog Posts
- Not an actual archive; Random, Uncategorized posts.
- It offers primary trading education that works for a low price.
- Getting on to mailing his free posts is worthwhile.
- This trading blog has many readers and followers who actively discuss various trading methods, strategies, and opinions on various investment opportunities with the founder.
Daily Forex Trading Blogs
A Few of the Best Forex Blogs are:
- DailyFX- DailyFX is the leading forex trading news, charts, indicators, and analysis portal for financial market news covering commodities and indices. They provided every instrument required to trade in the foreign exchange market.
- FXStreet- FX Street is a leading source for real-time forex analysis, with everything you need to make the best decisions in economic Forex Trading. Their goal is to assist you in assisting yourself by trading money while cracking as many corny jokes as possible along the way.
- Investing.com – is a financial markets platform that provides real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news, and analysis from 250 exchanges worldwide in 44 different languages. According to Similarweb and Alexa, it is one of the top three global financial websites, with over 46 million monthly users and over 400 million sessions.
- Online calculators, downloadable indicators, and free expert advisors Learn Forex to trade with Baby Pips- The Complete Beginner’s Guide to are available, keeping an honest broker rating system based on trader feedback and Detecting suspicious reviews with sophisticated algorithms. Access to a trading community where one can share experiences and learn from others.
- The other is a user-friendly and daily forecasting activity that helps and guides us through the process. The platform provides ample information regarding How to start Low investment, the Best Forex sites calendar, market analysis, trading newsletters, customizable technical studies, and live webinars with renowned currency market experts.
- Investopedia aims to simplify financial decisions and information so that readers can manage every aspect of their financial lives. They use a type of comical, eye-catching illustration and simple steps and are quite informative.
- Follow how to choose brokers, FX currency pairing, and much more.
Top Best Forex Blogs for Beginners
For beginners, the contents and tables need to be user-friendly.
- FXStreet News
- DailyFX – Market News
- Forex Crunch
- Forexlive RSS News Feed
Best Forex Blogs and Trading Platforms
The Top-most user-friendly websites and a few free platforms are below:
- DailyFX – Forex Market News.
- HotForex Analysis.
- FXStreet – The Foreign Exchange Market.
- Learn Forex Trading With BabyPips.com.
Conclusion – Best Forex Blogs
Based on choosing the right place for investing and picking the expert choice for the best Forex blogs which suit our essential needs for trading, we have to prioritize things and sort out which is our place to start. We can source into many resources such as Quora and Reddit, where people expose their real-time experiences and rate accordingly. When looking for other people’s experiences, Best forex brokers blogs, we can look through the reviews and FAQs. Having a profitable strategy is only one aspect of making profitable forex trades.